Our Lightspeed POS to Guestline integration will connect your restaurant to your Guestline PMS. Once setup you can start charging you hotel guest and book them on room. In this article we will show you what you need to do in order to connect both systems.
Before you start
- The Lightspeed interface should be added to your Guestline PMS.
How it works
The integration will function as a real time connection between Guestline and Lightspeed POS. Once a guest has been checked in, you can start and add charges to their room via Lightspeed. As the guest goes to your restaurant after check in, they will appear via the search function in your Lightspeed app. Simple search for them by name or room number and they will show up and in one click you can send over the charge to their room.
How to connect
To connect your Lightspeed POS to your Guestline PMS, follow these steps:
- Contact your Guestline Account Manager or email <Email address of guestline> and request them to send us the credentials to the Guestline API.
- After we have received the credentials we will schedule an onboarding call with you to setup the integration.
- You will receive access to our POS integration system, where you can setup your mapping.
- Go to your Lightspeed account and go to Payments.
- Click on the Add Payment button.
- Add On Room as the name of the new payment type and select Type Room
With setup of the connection during our onboarding call and these steps we are good to go send over charges on room.
If you need any help with the setup of the integration or have issues with the integration you can email us at email@example.com.
Disconnect the integration
If you want to disconnect the integration please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will disable the integration between Lightspeed and Guestline.